a thousand miles behind

Thursday, June 22, 2006

r at home

On Monday night I landed in Chicago, IL after a long day of travel and one year away from home. My parents picked me up and we drove home to Milwaukee. The weather was just as I ordered: upper 70s, not too muggy, and sunny. As we drove home I watched the sun set for the first time in a couple months and then watched Carolina win the Stanley Cup. The next day I woke up at 5:30 after six hours of sleep and discovered that I had an enormous head cold. Wonderful! So I've been wandering around the house for two days all drugged-up. But drugged up or not, nothing was gonna stop me from having a Honey Weiss with my dinner on Tuesday night. Mmmmmm! Just what the doctor ordered!

Tomorrow we're off to Minneapolis to see more family and friends.

R

PS: I've added a link to my friend Stian's onjo on the right. Check out his adventures in Nepal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home