a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

i'll make cinnamon buns

for the person who can find me Kent R. Kroeger's email address. Yes, THE Kent R. Kroeger - the one, the only, the co-author of "Global Competency and Intercultural Sensitivity" as it appeared in Vol. 5, No. 2 (summer 2001) of the Journal of Studies in International Education. According to the article, itself, Kent is employed as Director of Research at Sirius Satellite Radio and is a grad student in quantitative methods at Columbia. But Kent? Where are you? Where is your email address? Why can't I find you? I'm desperate, because your co-author Christa is out of the office until mid-June and I simply can't wait that long.
Seriously, cinnamon buns (my new specialty) for the person who succeeds in finding this man's email address. And if I find it first, well...I'll make 'em for you anyway because I'll be so happy.

Later, dudes.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger Silje said...

    I am really curious whether you found this Kent R. Kroeger or not. Personally I am starting to think that he doesn't exist. How come he is not on the Internet when Everything else is there?? I don't know if it was most due to my love for cinnamon buns or if it has more to do with the fact that I was trying to avoid having to write important and boring emails, but anywow I really tried to track down this mysterious person. I even wrote to Columbia asking for his email address! (I know, I'm way too good at doing things I really should rather skip ) Still the identity of his life online remains unknown. AS DOES that of Benny Morris, the famous Israeli 'new historian', whom I am also trying to track down, this time purely for my own interest. Why is it that not even the official internet site of Ben Gurion University, where Mr. Morris is currently employed, can provide me with his email address? Why are these interesting people trying to hide? And why is it that both "Kent R. Kroeger" and Benny Morris are hiding at the same time? Coincidential...? I think not! Shitty offline people, they do absolutely not deserve any cinnamon buns.

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Blogger Kent Kroeger said...

    It's only about 6 years too late. But here I am....Kent Kroeger (co-author with Christa Olson). Hi! (kroeger98@yahoo.com)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home