a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

this is the dawning of the age of aquarius

I just have a feeling that's what this is. Like right now. THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS.

If I ever have a piece of music stuck in my head there's a 50% chance it's "Aquarius" from the musical "Hair." Awesome.
And there's another 30% chance that it's "Who's That Lady." Even awesomer.
And - oh wait - yet another 20% chance that it's the song "Blue." You know. The Eiffel 65 hit. "I'm blue da ba dee." Yep. Awesomest of all.

If you are having trouble sensing the sarcasm in this post, allow me to be a little more straight forward. I would rather be locked in a closet with 150 screaming infants or spend 24 hours driving around the island on the bus listening to the bus doors screech open and closed than have any of these three songs stuck in my head. What's the deal? I don't even listen to these songs. Why can't I have a nice song stuck in my head for once? Like "Chariots of Fire" or "Bohemian Rhapsody."

"Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette - it's standing outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feeling that live inside me."

Brilliant.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM , Blogger Panama said...

    haha. du er fantastisk. jeg liker også mellomveien forresten. du skriver skikkelig bra. kozn og klemzn fra pan-am (fly away)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home