a thousand miles behind

Sunday, May 28, 2006

mellomveien

My favorite road in Tromsø is called Mellomveien. I have been running and walking on it a lot quite recently as it starts near my apartment and heads south. I am more keen on going south at this point. The Uni is north. Telemedesin is north. The house where many of my peace friends lived before they all left for home and fieldwork is north. Telegrafbukta and Sydspissen, on the other hand, are south. So is Blå Rock, for that matter. And the Midwest is also south...and west. So Mellomveien seems like the right road to take if I feel like lounging in the sun or having a beer, which is what I feel like doing most of the time.

I am sitting in the Centre for Peace Studies now.
North.
Have to work.
Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home