a thousand miles behind

Thursday, May 25, 2006

the digit can be salvaged

I must be stressed out er something because I have almost chewed my entire right thumb off my hand. Yeah, yeah. I can hear many of you saying "Rachel!!! Stop it. Just stop it, for crying out loud." But none of you are here to enforce it! So I will just keep chewing until I have no thumb left at all.
No, I applied pressure to stop the bleeding this morning and put a band-aid on it. I think the digit can be salvaged.

It's just me and Stian sitting in the reading room today. He keeps asking me how to say intelligent sounding words for his methods paper. We've landed on "similarly," "acknowledge," and "aesthetic." Spelling and usage is entirely up to him.
Stian: "Shit! I'm using so many difficult words. I think this is gonna be a really great paper. [pause] 1000 words! All right! I'm taking a break."

PS: Happy GOLDEN Birthday and Happy Travels to Namibia Day, Hanne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home