a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

don't bug me while i'm workin'

Actually, feel free to bug me as much as you want because then I don't have to look on the internet for busses to Kirkenes or hostels in Murmansk. I had a friend from Murmansk when I lived in Alta. His name was Dima and he had a helmet haircut. I wonder what happened to him.

I woke up with one of those "been grinding my teeth all night long" headaches. But I put it behind me, went to the post office, stopped and made some inquiries at the bus station, withdrew some cash from the bank, had my visa pictures taken at Preus Photo, bought Paracet at the grocery store, made lunch, watched 15 minutes of ER, ran into my friend Christian on the bus, and came to school. All of this happened between 9.55am and 10.35am.

Now I am sitting in "my office" on the second floor of the Centre for Peace Studies where there are currently three computers at my disposal, two phones, two desks, and where I am using the ac adapter from my laptop to keep warm. (It gets really hot when I have it plugged in and this room is f-f-f-f-reezing.)

It's a rainy day in Tomsø.

We talks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home