a thousand miles behind

Monday, June 12, 2006

the infamous mr. k

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Scott, Mom and Dad, Marit, Silje, and anyone else I haven't mentioned for their valiant attempts at locating Mr. Kroeger. I'll bake cinnamon buns for each one of you as a sign of my appreciation. Although our efforts were fruitless, his co-author contacted me on Friday. Ta da! She forwarded my email to him, but his actual email address remains unkown. My guess is: kent.the.man@lostinspace.com

Thanks, dudes.

Silje: Safe and productive travels to Israel.
Stian: Ditto to Nepal.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 AM , Blogger whereonearth said...

    Oh yea, forgot to mention that I tried to dig up some dirt on that kent guy too but with no luck. Do I get some buns too? =) Oh and did you get the book already or is the postal service doing its normal thaaang?

    MJ

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home