a thousand miles behind

Friday, June 16, 2006

missouri, my love

I had a weird romantic dream about Missouri yesterday.
I figure it's time to come home when I start having dreams about States in the Union that have previously meant nothing to me.

I will be leaving Norway - my adoptive homeland - on Monday morning and will be flying to Chicago via London. Hurray! I am very excited to come home for a couple of months and even more excited to drink a Honey Weiss in the backyard at 2339 N. 86th Street. (And then another in the backyard at 2904 39th Ave. South.) And since the weather over here has been horrible for over a week, I will be expecting temps soaring into the upper 70s/lower 80s. Can someone please arrange that for me? Thanks.

Klem.

PS: For a vivid and very local account of happenings in Jerusalem, Israel, check out my friend Silje's "onjo." She's linked on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home