a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

takin' care of business


Now I've been back in the States for about one week. My right ear remains plugged, but I'm pretty sure I'm just reacting to American allergies. I had a great family weekend at my Aunt and Uncle's place just south of the Cities, and now I am back in Minneapolis - staying with Marit and Adam, hanging out with friends, driving my car around, walking the dog, and stopping by the Electric Fetus for a visit. I also got to see Scott before he left for Nicaragua. We had rootbeer - which is hard to come by in Norway - and caught up on the past month. My friend Annie flew up from Santa Fe for the week which has been fantastic - just like old times, except that we are wiser and more prepared to save the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home