a thousand miles behind

Thursday, March 08, 2007

three sentence updates

I slept for almost 12 hours last night. It was the first lazy evening I've had since returning from the States. I watched some TV, ate some chocolate pudding, and went to bed early.

Scott and I played at Driv two nights ago. We covered Fiona Apple's Paper Bag - a song that was introduced to me by Molly Yergens. Thanks, Molly.

I ate a big breakfast this morning. Someone told me that you should eat lots in the morning to fuel you for the day, and eat less at night. I thought I'd test out this theory.

I'm going to a cpr/first aid training course tonight. It's free and I've been certified before, so I might as well renew. Then I can save people.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM , Blogger Panama said...

    Jeg så det på film. Jeg så det på filM! Gleder meg til å se deg. Klem

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home