a thousand miles behind

Monday, February 26, 2007

from bottomless pit to complete loss of appetite

Just about a week ago I felt like I could eat anything. And everything. And did. [Recall the hickory burger with a side of mac and cheese, a popover, a slice of pie, and two margaritas....a very hungry caterpillar, that's for sure.] But for the past five days I have had absolutely no appetite. This is a kind of scary feeling for me 'cause I have never lost my appetite to this extent before. Sure, for a day or so because I had the flu or something. But this is just plain weird. So I am forcing myself to eat food despite its complete lack of appeal. Perhaps I need someone to make me a hickory burger. Mmmmm. It actually sounds sort of good, so that might just be a good sign.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eat the cheese girl! Its the best!


    Dan the Stan.. the man :) ?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home