a thousand miles behind

Monday, February 12, 2007

the brakes

I got up at 4.30 this morning, was delayed almost two hours in Tromsø, and made it to Oslo knowing that I had already missed my flight across the Atlantic. But wait! I hadn't missed my flight cause it was delayed for three hours because of the brakes! Just my luck. But then they couldn't fix the brakes at all, and by 6.00pm I was on my way to the airport hotel for the night. Let's try again tomorrow.

I'm exhausted. Sick of standing in lines ALL day long. Haven't had anything to eat. And just want to get to the warmth. Get me out of this country!

It's 8.00 pm or something and I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hei!

    Nu har jag lämnat skattekortet till christian på tvibit :)

    kan du sende teksterna till yourguide?

    kram
    kram

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home