a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

cue the horns

Scott and I are trying to assemble the most outrageous band Tromsø has ever seen. We have selected the song (that was the easy part) but we are currenlty lacking drums, cowbell, bass guitar, maybe another electric guitar, and if my lips are in as bad shape as I think they are, someone who can crank out some riffs on a trumpet. (I'll see what I can muster, though.) Oh, and organ/keyboard and back-up vocals.

So for those keeping score, we have one guitar, lead vocals, and some dude Scott knows who apperntly plays the trombone. We're getting close!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM , Blogger Silje said...

    I have a cowbell! But I doubt I can make music come out of it.

     
  • At 3:13 AM , Blogger Panama said...

    jeg vil , jeg vil, jeg vil. jeg kan spille keyboard. med en finger.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home