a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

metropolis


I think Marit forced me to watch the 1927 film "Metropolis" once after she rented it from the Duluth Public Library. I know I've seen it and I wouldn't have rented it myself, so it must have been her. She was always picking out movies like that. One day it was "The Name of the Rose" (which I definitely shouldn't have seen as a nine year old) and the next it was "The Mission" or "The Seventh Seal" or something. If it was black and white, weird, or depressing, she forced me to watch it. And all I really wanted to see was "The Black Stallion" or "The Man from Snowy River".

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have you ever had to see the worst movie in the world? "Plan 9 from Outerspace" is it's name and it lives up to its title. Unfortunately.

    -MJ

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home