a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

methodology

There's a conference at the Centre for Peace Studies right now about peace research methodology. What is it? Is it transdisciplinary? Is it qualitative? Quantitative? A mix? The director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo (PRIO) gave a very good presentation this morning that touched on the basics of peace research methodology and I thought to myself: "This info sure would have been useful a year ago." Ba dam bam ching! I have a plan to make money off of this recently gained methodological info, in fact.

In other news: I'm going to Oslo this weekend for a couple days. "Save the Children" is paying the bill.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What´s the plan?

    Tell me, i want to make money on peace too :)

    have fun in the O city

    Stan_Dan_the_man

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

    Perhaps, my son. Perhaps some day I will share it with you. When the time is right. Now go to sleep, my boy, and dream of cheese.

    -r

     
  • At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cheese is the thing and you now it.

    D.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home