a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the war school

As a student of "peace and love and some other abstract crap like that" I was totally obliged to visit the War School in Oslo. Oddly enough, I know two gentlemen who work there and who happen to share an office. Andre (or Dr. Dre, as we like to call him) used to live with Hanne and me in Tromsø and is a fellow "peace and crap" student. He's a "fixer" and has the mentality of a New Yorker. The other is Hans Olav, the only non-biological brother I have in this world. He's so into skydiving that he probably won't come to Tromsø this summer despite an open invitiation. The two of them sit in their office all day planning wars.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, I miss André. And you. And Tromsö.

    -MJ

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home