a thousand miles behind

Thursday, March 23, 2006

reading and writing and other boring things

My posts are pretty sparse lately. This is because I am preparing for my final exam of the year. We get it handed out tomorrow and then we have two weeks to write, and then two more weeks to prepare for the oral exam. Personally, I just want it all to be over so I can go to Sweden. Patience, Rachel. Patience. On the bright side, our apartment looks great. And my tomato soup tasted pretty good today.
But anyway, I apologize in advance for not posting much. I promise to get back at it, though. And exam time usually means that we all get extra loopy and bizarre-o, so I'm sure some hilarious things will happen shortly.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home