a thousand miles behind

Sunday, March 19, 2006

more than a feeling

Why don't I listen to Boston first thing every morning?

It is a beautiful day in Tromsø. Yesterday Vibeke (newest roommate) and I cleaned the apartment and set up some of the Ikea furniture. And when I say "set up" I mean "carried the boxes from the hall to the living room and watched Vibeke's friends Stian and Markus put it all together." I fanned myself and ate some grapes.
Here's a picture of my clean room. Actually, this picture was taken in December, but that's ok. It looks pretty much the same. And yes, I put the open books on my bed to make it look like I read all the time.

The road rug is from Espen. He might be too old for it, but I'm not. Just gotta get me some cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home