a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

with me legs stretched out in front of me

- referring to a subconscious (or not) typo in the previous post -

"Ahhh yes. With me legs stretched out in front of me, and me bottle of rum by me side, me boat jerked back and forth on the rugged waves. Arggg."

And speaking of seeing with me "good eye" and talkin' like Cap'n Billy, I'm pretty sure I was a pirate in a previous life. I don't really think it was a coincidence that I had to wear an eye patch for two years of my childhood, which subsequently meant that I had to be a pirate for Halloween. I was a menacing two-foot tall, blindingly blonde, bowl-cut pirate with a painted-on mustache and a gold clip-on earing. I feared nobody.
And nobody feared me.

Walk the plank, you dirty scoundrel.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM , Blogger Rachel & Emily said...

    Skkkitttlessss...Arghhh matey. Do you not remember this, the funniest night ever as freshwomen at Luther? Well, the squirrel was the funniest night, oh and when we switched beds on Becca, no wait the lice were even better.....
    Too many good memories. Just know that I almost peed a little when I read "me legs." Good Lawd, you crack me up!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home