a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

if I move, I might lose it

It used to be that if we wanted to steal wireless internet from somewhere in our building, we had to open the front door of our apartment and sit in the doorway. Which was especially crappy when it was minus 80 degrees. But here I am, lounging lazily on our living room couch, with me legs stretched out on the coffee table, writing my project proposal, when I notice out of the corner of my good eye that the little wireless connection icon is happily blinking "light blue" "dark blue" "light blue" "dark blue." Wait a minute. Since when do we have an automatic connection in the middle of our living room??? To prove it, I had to write this post. But I have to be very careful not to move too much, or the connection might disappear. Careful.....careful.....and "publish post."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home