a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

everybody was kung fu fighting

A friend of mine here in Tromso is a Kung Fu expert, so I went to watch him do a demo this afternoon. It was pretty amazing. I mean, how can people train their bodies like that, and maintain such grace while....well, while fighting? I haven't decided if I am going to join his club yet, but I am tempted. I think I might need something like that...a little martial arts action never hurt anyone. Except all those dudes who tried to fight Jackie Chan in Rush Hour II. Poor suckers. They totally knew he was in the movie when they auditioned.

Other than that, I am about to take bus 20 for the fourth time today. And then I am gonna drink some juice and draw a picture.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

    T-O-P-P-E-R-S. Toppers. Toppers.
    Toppers. Yes!

    And when you imagine Kevin Robb running around at the pep rally with his boxers on, I imagine him shoving a quarter up his nose. And then chasing me around, trying to put it in my hand or pocket, or, in a last ditch effort, just throwing it at me.

    Oh memories.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home