a thousand miles behind

Thursday, February 16, 2006

deep breath / oh lasse

After receiving wise advice from wise sources, I am over it. I just have to trust that there are more good seeds out there than bad ones. End of story.

On a lighter note: I went to ICA (grocery store) last evening and bought some peanut butter. It is delicious....and especially good on Wasa knekkebrød.
And even better than the peanut butter was the fact that my favorite cashier was working. OK, OUR favorite cashier was working. (Hanne has similar feelings.) Let's call him Lasse, because I like that name and we have no clue what his real name is. Lasse is the cutest grocery store employee - dare I say it - in the whole world, AND he can apparently install cd players and subwoofers in cars. That's it. We don't know anything more about him. BUT, Hanne and I will be keeping our "Lasse file" updated - so whenever we find out something new, we'll be sure to "onjo" about it. My next plan is to walk by the store once to make sure he's working, load up on hummus and celery and skim milk and 90 grain bread, impress him with my incredibly healthy eating habits, and then when he asks if I want the reciept, I'm gonna say: "That's OK, hon, you keep it," and give him a wink. It's gonna be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home