a thousand miles behind

Monday, February 06, 2006

giddy with excitement

By reading the title of this post, you may assume I have made progress on my thesis or finished all the required reading for my classes, but in actuality, I am addressing the most hilarious experience I have had in months, if not years. Today is the Sami national day and over the weekend there was a lot of Sami activity here in Tromso. The following is an equation listing all of the elements of the event that transpired on Storgate (read: Big Street) yesterday afternoon.

The entire population of Tromso + protective fences + out-of-control, crazy reindeer + people in tight ski suits = TOTAL HILARITY.

Allow me to illustrate.
I really don't know what else to say. It was so amazing I lost all ability to speak.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

    this is so you. hahaha. i laugh. i can just imagine.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home