a thousand miles behind

Thursday, January 19, 2006

everyone knows it's Windy

Who's tripping down the streets of the city? That's me! Because it's a total hurricane in Northern Norway right now, and I am convinced of the fact that all four winds of the universe have plotted together and decided to converge in the entrance to my building. It is, without a doubt, the windiest place in Tromso. Like so windy I can't open the door sometimes. And so windy that the mail gets whisked right out of my hand like in the movies. And so windy I crash into walls and stuff.

And Windy has stor-my eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy has wings to fly
Above the clouds (above the clouds)
Above the clouds (above the clouds)

(That one's for you, M.)

Yeah, everyone knows it's Windy, so now it can just stop being Windy and go back to being...oh, I don't know....sunny, maybe.

Off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home