a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

dream a little dream

Apparently you are supposed to have weird dreams if you eat cheese before going to bed, but I didn't have any cheese before going to bed last night (just chex mix) and I had a really strange dream anyway. I usually get bored when people tell me about their dreams - they are so ridiculous and bizarre and ultimately only really interesting to the person who had the dream - so I will spare you the details here. It did, however, involve the band "The Darkness," a friend of mine from the Electric Fetus, and some fruit salad. Oh yes, and a scene from the Disney classic "Lady and the Tramp."

I am also thrilled to report that the Norwegian version of "So You Think You Can Dance" (translated into "Dance Fever" på norsk) premeired last night. I particularly enjoyed the guy who combined tai chi with his own special style of modern dance (performed to a song by Enya, I think.) I could not understand why the judges didn't send him into the next round. And it was like totally harsh when they sent the one sister into the next round, but not the other. Like ouch.

I have informed Hanne that when Andre takes the TV (and everything else in our apartment) to Oslo, she is not allowed to put her TV in the living room. I am going cold turkey. Norwegian reality shows are - for some reason - much more entertaining than American ones. I mean, come on. A nerd soccer team, a gay handball team, and a race to get to the northern most point in continental Europe? Who can avert their eyes from that?

Klem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home