a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

what?!

I got an email forward from my Uncle John yesterday that was the funniest/saddest thing ever. I suppose a number of you have already heard this story, but I thought I'd summarize it on my "onjo" for those who haven't. It's just too weird to be true...but it is.

So this 81 year old guy from Fort Sumner is irritated by a mouse he finds in his house and decides to get rid of the mouse once and for all - no, not by tossing it into the woods - but by throwing it into the pile of leaves he is burning in his front yard. The mouse catches fire, runs back into the man's house, sets some curtains ablaze, and the whole house goes up in flames.

"Goodnight little house
And goodnight mouse
Goodnight comb
And goodnight brush."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home