a thousand miles behind

Monday, February 13, 2006

happy valentine's day - pass the cheez doodles, you jerk

We learned in lecture yesterday that the physical/mental reaction one has when in love is the same exact reaction one has when hungry or angry. So, we have decided to forgo the whole "love" concept today and rather celebrate a day where we eat a lot and are mean to each other. (I've been waiting weeks to tell Mj she smells like fish and to break Stian's arm.)

In all seriousness, I do wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.
My favorite Valentine's memory is when my parents bought me The Beatles (White Album) when I was in eighth grade. Poor Rocky Racoon's demise will forever be associated with feelings of love.

Love.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM , Blogger ForbingA said...

    From a blog surfer: I like your writing! Keep up the good work. I wish I had something witty to say, but alas, it's 3 am in Michigan, and I'm at work, about to fold a million towels and blankets. Happy St. Valentine's Day, from a complete stranger.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home