a thousand miles behind

Monday, February 13, 2006

bus 40 and business troll

Upon entering bus 20 to school this morning, I knew I needed to take a copy of the route schedule for bus 40. This was a very conscious action. I really needed it. So I held up the line of tired and crabby Monday morning bus-riders behind me while looking for the bus 40 schedule. When I got to my seat, happy to have my own personal copy of the bus 40 schedule in hand, I could not, for the life of me, figure out why I took it. I never take bus 40. I don't even know where it goes. Well, now I do, since I have a copy of the schedule. For example, it goes to a place called RV 863, which I find very exciting. Maybe there is some reason I took the bus 40 schedule this morning. Maybe I am supposed to get on that bus and something great will happen. Maybe RV 863 is the most fantastic bus-stop ever. EVER.

I couldn't stop thinking about "business troll" yesterday. This is a hilarious concept from Skogfjorden that involves putting on a business suit, some burlap, a gigantic brown wig, a pair of over-sized eyeglasses, and then smearing some brown and black face-paint on your cheeks and forehead. And "business toll" must carry a briefcase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home