a thousand miles behind

Monday, February 20, 2006

diaper-vests

I spent three hours on a century-old fishing boat in the middle of the Arctic Ocean wearing a shocking orange diaper-vest on Saturday. (Silje's dad took a few of us out for a fishing adventure on the good, ol' "Signe 1.") We weren't required to wear the vests, but I simply could not pass up that opportunity. It was so cold that my camera batteries froze, so if you want to see pictures, go to Scott's or Marjaana's onjo (link on bottom right) and check us out.

By the way, Tromso Storm won last night! They beat the K-sand Pirates by over ten points. Curt won the frisbee toss, the girl sitting behind me won a cell phone, and Espen gave me a rad Trosmo Storm wrist band. It was like Christmas and Birthday all rolled into one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home