a thousand miles behind

Thursday, March 09, 2006

cheryl, raise your hand

I am skipping lecture today.
Am I proud of myself? No.
Do I feel bad? No way.
It is, afterall, MPCT's favorite lecturer....the one, the only: Ram Roy, the critical realist!!! All the way from England! And he brought Cheryl with him again.
The only thing I really remember from the ten hours of lecture we had last semester was the mind-boggling critical realist point he made by asking his assistent/water bottle refiller Cheryl to raise her hand. ("Cheryl, raise your hand.") To which Cheryl responded by - holy crap - raising her hand! It was a miracle!

I leave the critical realism to my fellow students and take care of the critical scepticism myself.

Peace out, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home