a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

sheep dogs

TV Tromsø - the local daughter-channel of TV Norge - produces this show called "Dyreliv" ("Animal Life"). First of all, I LOVE watching TV Tromsø because it is a constant reminder of the fact that I live above the Arctic Circle. On "Dyreliv" yesterday, they were featuring sheepdogs. At one point during the show, they basically morphed into a sheepdog music video featuring the song "Axel F" - the instrumental hit from Beverly Hills Cop. This was perhaps the greatest thing I have ever seen on television.
AND...
you can even watch this episode by going to http://www.nordlys.no/tvtromso/ and then clicking on the little white box with the red stripe across the top that says TV Tromsø - it is to the left of the words "Velg sending i menyen til venstre." And then you click on the "Dyreliv 6. mars" episode.
Unfortunately, the music video isn't until the very end of the ten-minute long sheepdog segment. In my opinion, however, it is well worth the wait.

I also stumbled upon the children's albums "St. Elmo's Pacifier" and "Full Metal Diaper" by the CribRock label while surfing the web today. I'm not even sure what I can say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home