a thousand miles behind

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

i know, i know, i know

So I have been a pretty crappy onjo-er lately. My bad. But there hasn't been too much exciting news to onjo about. I just got home to Tromsø after being in Alta for a few days. I have posted some pictures below. It was a relaxing time. A little rock and roll, some fiskekaker, reindeer (both dead and alive), some really dumb sheep (both dead and alive), and a few movies. Alta has a new movie complex - and when I say complex, I mean one big theater and two little ones. And there is a brand new student union, too. It's real nice. So Alta - the ugliest town in Norway the year I lived there - is becoming a bustling metropolis. Or, at least slightly more attractive. The guitarist in the one picture is my AFS cousin Sigbjørn. He was like 9 years old when I lived in Alta and now he plays in a rock band called Red Metal.






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home