a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

bones

You know that something is amiss when the most exciting thing that happens all day is feeling your sternum crack when you throw your body backwards against the couch in a dramatic sigh of frustration and restlessness. I never want to write another paper in my life, which kind of sucks considering that all next year I'll be writing one really long, never-ending paper.
BUT. I leave for Oslo/Sweden on Friday. I get to go back to the homeland. Back to my roots. Back to the farm and the family. This is exciting to me. I just hope they don't make me try to speak Swedish.
Ok. Now I'm gonna crack my knuckles and write some more crap.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM , Blogger Silje said...

    Go girl! I totally agree with that feeling of never ever wanting to write a single paper again. For almost two weeks now I have heard this little angry voice inside of me constantly shouting "I don't want to write this I don't want to write this I refuse to write this I refuse to write this!" Unfortunately I have not been able to repress this refusing part of me, which is the reason I am now on the verge of total panic. But oh well, Friday will eventually save us! Oh freedom... I think I'm gonna skip this frustrating academic shit and become a gardener or something instead.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home