a thousand miles behind

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

this is what I got in the mail


When I got home from Oslo/Gdansk yesterday afternoon, there were three post-cards from my Aunt and Uncle, a package from Marit and Adam, and a Village Advo-kit from Concordia Language Villages waiting for me in the mail. Adaire and John had also just been in Poland, although they were south and we were north. Marit and Adam not only sent me two hilarious tee-shirts (Lake Wobegone and one with a Muslim, a Christian, a Buddhist, and a Jew holding hands and jumping joyously into the air together), but three bags of Chex-mix! (I have already devoured two of them.) My Village Advo-kit included materials that will allow me to set up a recruitment stand for potential CLV staff members here at my University.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home