a thousand miles behind

Monday, November 14, 2005

hamburgency

I've been having a real hankerin' for a hamburger lately.

The last one I had was in early summer, I think, and I thought it was about time for another. So, after our weekly Sunday hike, some classmates and I headed down to BlÄ Rock (a bar and concert venue here in T-town) and ordered us some burgers and fries. Mmmmmmm, burgers. (That one's for you, Dad.)

I was a little skeptical going into it, because Norwegians like to put weird stuff on their hamburgers. But it tasted really good and it has subsequently inspired me to seek out the best hamburger in town. I'll let you know the results when I have a few more burgers under my belt....quite literally.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home