a thousand miles behind

Friday, November 24, 2006

that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit

I've been listening to a lot of Queen lately and decided that "Don't Stop Me Now" is gonna be my theme song for a little while. Not because I'm on a role or anything, but mostly just because as soon as I hear it I suddenly feel like I'm in a movie and that people are watching me and thinking "She's in control!" Even if I'm just walking to the busstop or trying to decide between orange juice and tropical juice (the former being healthier and the latter tastier) - suddenly I'm taller, I'm faster, I'm wittier, I'm.....I'm.....
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva.

Watch out. Don't stop me now, fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home