a thousand miles behind

Friday, May 05, 2006

ja, så har det blitt...sommer kommer

As a kind of apology for the horrible fall we had, Mother Nature has sent Tromsø the finest stretch of beautiful, sunny, warm weather. I am sitting outside on the porch at the peace house with a tank top and short pants on. The sun has been beating down on us all day and my skin is turning pink. We have had a number of days like this recently, and according to the weather report, there will be more. It is light outside pretty much all day and all night, but I am not having any trouble sleeping. I think that is because I love taking naps in the middle of the day and have gotten accustomed to sleeping in the light. Hurray for naps!
Now Scott is going to go get me a beer.
Happy Friday, everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Scott D. Meyer said...

    I protest the insinuation that I am Rachel's "beer bitch." Mind you, I got her a beer after she bought all the food to make lunch. I'm just breaking gender barriers while she tries her best to uphold them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home