a thousand miles behind

Friday, August 25, 2006

citgo in deforest

I was gonna fill up my car in Lodi/Arlington, but for some reason I went to the next stop. And BOY am I sure glad I drove the extra five to seven miles to Dane/DeForest, because at the Citgo gas station in Deforest, Wisconsin I discovered something that made me laugh out loud in front of a guy on a motorcycle and a lady in a minivan. As I pulled up to the station, there it was. A huge pink elephant wearing glasses just like mine gazing out across I-94.

Uhhhhh?

I'm sure this elephant is pretty famous in the Madison area, but I'm really glad I stumbled upon it without knowing it was there.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger Panama said...

    Ha ha, helt fantastisk.

    Gleder meg til å se deg i Tr.

    Klem

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger Panama said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home