a thousand miles behind

Friday, June 01, 2007

done with one thing, moving on to the next

I submitted my thesis today (hurray!) and dive head-first into the Nordic Youth Film Festival. It's been a lot of work and it will continue to be a lot of work, but I am ready for the challenge (I hope). I'll let you know how I feel on June 11th, I guess.

If you want to read the thesis, send me an email and I can send it to you. I'm not super hip about posting it on the onjo or anything.

Happy June and I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is where I am!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM , Blogger meggy said...

    wow! Congrats on finishing the thesis!! And enjoy the nice weather. Duluth has been foggy and 45 at the lake and 75 and sunny over the hill, whhhhhhy do i live in lakeside?? When are you coming to visit???

     
  • At 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HOORAY!
    YOU ARE FINISHED!
    YOU ARE THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

     
  • At 9:14 AM , Blogger Panama said...

    ååååååå nå må du gå og se på min blogg altså, jeg har valgt samme mal som deg- bare annen farge.
    dikt;
    vi er tvillingsjeler.

    jeg jobber på skeidar.

    du er ikke så langt unna.

    hvis du kommer hit skal du få ligge i en rød sofa

    og jeg kan klø dine myggestikk

     
  • At 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HOOOOOORAAAAAY!
    Well done. Please send me a copy of your thesis.

    Keep in touch. Love, ACP

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home